Monday, October 7, 2019

Monday Evening

I picked Willem up from football, after having done a photo shoot at McCosh.
Nice lighting, polite girl - -
I told Willem we were going to the library.
Somehow, we really lucked out in the kid department. I still thrift many of Merit's and Will's clothes (no complaints). I can drag them to the Health Pantry, Grocery Outlet, the library, the thrift store, and they don't complain.
Merit has helped with grocery runs and kid pick ups since he is not playing football.
Basketball will get busy soon and his evenings will look a whole lot different.

I am not sure what I was looking for at the library. But I find I usually find it, even when I don't know what it is.



On the way home, the Autumn light was just perfect. October should have at least 40 days. :-)

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...