Monday, September 23, 2019

Weekend Happenings


Orphaned kitten
The boys found him on a bike ride, sort of in the middle of nothing.
Tasha found him a home and took him to Lynden last night!
There are so many kittens that need homes.

Our one room cabin offers a WONDERFUL place for visiting and crafting. I have invited friends to craft down here with me and this weekend I decided to set up the space for a water color craft for the cousins.

 sparkling cider, candy, water colors...



The adults went to dinner Saturday night (delicious and fun) and then found ourselves at Sporty's! We did a little dancing there! 

Lane, Willem, and Merit had all sorts of fun! They shopped Goodwill. They helped some people they did not know set up for a yard sale. And they went out for Fro Yo - TWICE! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...