Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Thankful!

Do you ever wake up and anticipate being spoken to in a rude way?

Do you ever wake up and make the promise that you won't be rude to someone, well to anyone.
I do.

Have I stuck my foot in my mouth? Yes
Have I asked dumb questions? Yes
Have I made assumptions? Yes

But my goal is to be an ENCOURAGER and to BUILD UP rather than tear down.


***********************************

I do not think Merit and Willem have fought in 6 months. (It's a God thing)
They celebrate each other's accomplishments.
They are sad when the other is discouraged.
They laugh so much. The sound is MUSIC to my ears!!

Ten things I am thankful for;
My kids relationships with each other.
My desire to express kindness.
My dad.
Children and their learning!
Photography
Farm fresh eggs
Mrs. Naylor
Mrs. Johnson
Longview
Frontier
Our High School

oh that is more than ten, and that my friends, is a good thing


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...