Wednesday, September 11, 2019

More from our time in Lynden and Ferndale

Hovander Park, Ferndale, WA
Oren and Uncle Matt, buddies

Oren and Ingrid LOVE to explore


 The beauty at Hovander Park and the Fragrance Gardens!




Estelle being silly

This picture evokes many emotions.
I went to Ebenezer Christian School K- 8th grade. My memories there, my friendships, and the way my faith grew shaped who I am today. It was and is a small Christian school. The families we knew were amazing. The education top notch.
I watched my niece Ingrid get on the Ebenezer bus and my heart swelled. I am so glad she is getting this experience!!
The other options for her were full time kinder. She is a young five. She has only been five since July. A three day kindergarten option seemed really perfect for this girl. The fact that she can do it at Ebenezer, even more wonderful.
And the memories that flooded me that morning!! So fun.
I miss my brothers and sisters very much. More today than maybe ever before.
What a fun weekend.
And now, being back "home" in Moses Lake feels good, like it always does! I LOVE our community here. It is very different from growing up in Lynden, but it is a good fit for us.

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...