Thursday, September 19, 2019

Cheers to a productive, fun Thursday!


This shop is dream land in the fall and winter. 
I love it. 

 I am so proud of this boy. All day kinder is long.



Before 8 a.m. this morning, a hanging plant fell in the bathroom. There was potting soil everywhere! Behind the claw foot tub, behind and along side of the toilet, in every tile crack. I then spilled my cup of coffee. I refilled it and forget where I put it. Oren cried before kinder. He hugged me tightly walking in. 
I sent Willem with money for P.E. clothes - he just changed classes, long story, good ending. 
Then this morning I found his P.E. clothes from last year.
I have to go refill my coffee cup, have a short chat with my chickens, and say a couple of prayers.

I am not going to sweat the small stuff because I know, this is small stuff.

Cheers to a productive Thursday! 

I'll refresh tired bodies; I'll restore tired souls. 
Jeremiah 31:25

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...