Saturday, March 20, 2010
Tear Soup
Finally today while sitting in a quiet house, I read the book Tear Soup. A friend gifted me this book about two weeks ago. I couldn't wait to read it when I could digest it and hear all of the words as I read them. It is an amazing book. Natasha, Reese and Lane are making their own large pots of "Tear Soup" right now. Reese's will be different from Natasha's and each of theirs different from Lane's ... the pots won't be finished for a long time, actually they will never be finished. And while they grieve, heal a bit and take on each new day, I pray that God will surround them with people who care and that those praying for them will not stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
1 comment:
Oh how I love a good book, I may have to pick this one up!
I just love your blog!!
Post a Comment