So although I am surrounded by beauty, I feel for all of these truck drivers battling these winter road conditions. The mountain passes, Snoqualmie, White and Stevens have been hit with some wild weather and the pass closures are really affecting the Milky Way drivers. Vance is very busy with work and the boys are really missing him...but we are often hit with these challenges this time of year and know that winter doesn't last forever.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Beauty Surrounds Us
So although I am surrounded by beauty, I feel for all of these truck drivers battling these winter road conditions. The mountain passes, Snoqualmie, White and Stevens have been hit with some wild weather and the pass closures are really affecting the Milky Way drivers. Vance is very busy with work and the boys are really missing him...but we are often hit with these challenges this time of year and know that winter doesn't last forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Michele. Hope and pray that Vance's work lets up soon. So sorry that you have missed your family get togethers. If you are still here next week, let's get together for some coffee, a movie or something.
These are absolutely gorgeous!
I love your pictures...as much as I dislike the cold, it truly is a beautiful season and you've captured this perfectly! I totally agree that we are so lucky to live in such a diverse area. God's country...
Love the pictures but I sure hope most of the snow is gone when we get to Washington in a couple of weeks!I will frezze!
Post a Comment