Download Sesame Street: Outdoors with Jason Mraz video on savevid.com
I have tried to download this about ten times... sorry! Usually this is a bit easier. I just thought any preschooler would love this, and lots of adults too! Hope you can view it. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
2 comments:
It worked. It's really cute. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a great week.
That is such a cute video!
Post a Comment