Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...



5 comments:
You are so talented. Adorable pictures!!!
Thank you Michele! I love the pictures :) And it was great chatting with you this afternoon!
Very cute pictures! Whoo Hoo! I am the winner of the cards!!
Great pics again of course!! Love them all!
All the pics are so good. I especially like the one of Lillie and Heather.
Post a Comment