ExploringSaturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...


5 comments:
Love the pics. I am glad that Betty is being a bit calmer now and that she and Merit have bonded. Have a great Sunday!
Beautiful pictures! I wish I was in Washington it was 93 degrees here yesterday.
As always, your pictures are just breathtaking!
Wow!Betty is getting so big!I really like the pic of Crab creek.
I love these! It looks so beautiful where you guys are!
Post a Comment