Friday, September 1, 2023

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

 








We have had a bumpy start to the school year. 


But I think those bumps are going to work themselves out. 

Merit is pretty bummed about his schooling situation. It looks nothing like he anticipated but he is going to work through the kinks, work out the kinks. 


Willem's first day of his senior year started off hard. But this guy lets things roll off his back.


Hazel likes her classes and her teachers. 8th grade!! 


Oren is bummed to not have more friends in his class but he will make new ones. Mrs. C Johnson is positive! 

They start their morning off with the song I got sunshine in my pocket how cool is that?


My goal is to blog every day for seven days. I find it to be therapeutic! And I missed not doing it all summer. 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...