Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The Weekend

 Thinking clearly these last few weeks has been a bit of a rarity. You know how some time periods or even seasons are hard like that? This past weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered. 

HIGHLIGHTS

TIME SPENT with Family

Walks and bike rides

Phillip got a day at our place

Merit got to come home! And he pitched a gem Sunday and River Dogs won the tourney yesterday!

The parade was so fun and so beautiful.

I feel so grateful to be an American. I am humbled by the service and sacrifice of our veterans, past and present. 




















I laughed so hard. I love it when certain activities that seem pretty plain ol plain ol turn into a heck of a lot of fun! 

Willem had to create a slide show this a.m. of some community service projects he took on... he needed to complete the last of it last night. 











No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...