Sunday, May 29, 2022

SPRING FEST PARADE!

Our good friend Mike Greeno
The Roller girls! 

We figured Oren last saw a parade when he was five. He LOVED it last night!  I have always been a parade girl. 

My grandpa Ken owned a jewelry store in downtown Lynden. We would move his big cushy orange stools from the store out  onto the sidewalk on Front Street during the time of the parade. We would take turns sitting on them at the Farmer's Day Parade - although in my younger years, I just remember running after candy. 






The parade has been - so far - the highlight of the weekend and we almost did not go! 





Spring fest is in full swing and those coordinating it are doing one heck of a job!  

 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...