Saturday, September 11, 2021

Practice Gratitude

 

Leaves turning and changing

Little girls in dresses and bonnets

Fresh pressed apple cider, quilts - beautifully displayed, food and crafts - I am describing the Mennonite Auction that happens near Ritzville every fall

I went at least once, maybe twice - over twenty years ago!

Wondering if it may work out to go this fall! It is October 1st and 2nd.


The Favored Farmhouse is having their Favored Farmhouse Coffee and Cream Open house! Today! 8-8


I am excited for pumpkin patches

Football

and fall ball baseball


I have to make a decision each day to face the morning with a grateful heart 

and to look forward to the many blessings of September and then Autumn

Merit's leaving has us feeling lonesome. Merit has given Oren some of the biggest, longest hugs over the past two weeks. 

This may have been one of the hardest summers we have ever had. And a small part of that hardship was anticipating Merit leaving. 


I am incredibly grateful for prayerful friends.

I am grateful that I am somewhat stubborn and don't give up quickly. 

I am thankful for organ donors. And am constantly in prayer over Natasha's journey.

I love the attitude of gratitude that can come when one practices gratitude.


And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ... 

Ephesians 3:17


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...