Monday, September 6, 2021

All God's Creatures

Wild Will! 

California Beach Boy

Considerate Oren

Edna
formerly Tasha's hen
I joked and said her new name is Edna Moses
Tasha suggested "Edmo"

Edmo was one of our Grandma Dorothy's sisters!


I went to the shelter in search of kittens or ways I could help on Friday. 
They told me that all of the current kittens they have have ring worm. She did not want to send me with any for fear we would spread that to our people or animals. 

So here is the shelter... very busy with dogs and cats. And right now can't seek help for the kitties. 

Consider donating 
some cat food
dog food
bleach

A local coffee card (treat the workers):-)





 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...