Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
8 comments:
So very beautiful, Michele!
I love seeing these. Thanks for keeping up on sending the pictures!
When I see you look at Hazel, I can't help but think of your Mom. You two had such a beautiful relationship. Hazel is a lucky girl to have you. Hugs to the family of 5.
What beautiful pictures Michele! Beautiful, beautiful girls!
So sweet! What a beautiful bond a mother and daughter share.
Beautiful pictures!
I love the last picture of her totally looking at you. I love how these babies just love their mama! So cute!
Your baby is SO so SO beautiful! I saw your comment at April's page this morning and I loved your little profile picture in sepia and I just had to come and say hi! Congratulations on your lovely sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment