February may not seem like a month with a lot of color, but if you look it is there. I love hiking on our property and I am often amazed at all of the colors in creation. The pictures taken on my most recent hike provide some examples of this color.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
These two cards made with love (and some fabulous Close to My Heart supplies) are to be given away to some lucky blogger! Just leave a comm...
8 comments:
Beautiful! Love the picture with Merit and the umbrella!
Those picture are amazing!
Hi Michele~
Love all your pictures...you have a very keen eye for beauty.
Hi Michele, I just tagged you. Look at my blog for the rules. Also, your pictures are wonderful. You are amazing!!! Love Shelli
Cool pictures! The one of Merit is adorable!
wow. you are talented. I love your header picture!!
Wow! It is beautiful even in February. The one of Merit I at first thought was black and whit and you added the color.
Wow, there is color everywhere! You have such a great talent to spot it! I really like these photos.
Post a Comment