Monday, October 25, 2021

A Monday night update

 














Oh! Pumpkin Patches! 

Two of my very favorite things are pumpkin patches and Christmas tree farms! 



Today was busy and fun! The fall colors were gorgeous and the weather a bit blustery!

I subbed first grade for half a day, then I picked up Hazel and her darling friend Jenny from middle school! We went to Longview and picked up Oren. The girls fondly shared Longview memories. They were 5th graders there last year. Then I took a beautiful senior's pics while the kids ran and played. And at 5:15 we all headed to Lion's field for a terrific football game! The game resulted in a great win for our JV Chiefs!

Tomorrow will be busy and fun too! I will teach third grade all day and take senior pictures after.

_______________________________________

Natasha has a biopsy tomorrow at UW Medical Center. Praying that it is normal. Prayers for continued health and for healing. She is doing well!

The last biopsy showed more rejection than the docs were comfortable with so she was admitted and spent a couple of nights there. We are just hoping this report is great - we so appreciate your prayers and your care!


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...