Tuesday, May 3, 2016
When friends gather...
When friends gather, when we pray, when we plan, when we love each other, blessings occur. They happen in the ways we hope they may happen and so often we are blessed in additional ways! Redeemed Treasures was a fundraiser to get a boy here, from China, an orphan. The Badgley's will foster him for 3 weeks. The hope and prayer is that Dougie will find his forever family and home while he is introduced to all of the people Marianne and Alan love here in Moses Lake.
Marianne had the fundraiser here. She invited people who knew their story and who knew what they are raising funds for. Her heart for orphans is special and wonderful. Being able to help this cause in a small way was humbling!
$2,222 was raised! Praise God!
I got to work with wonderful women through this! The set up was as fun as the day of the sale. It was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
2 comments:
That is so amazing for that little boy! I will pray for him...
Thank you Debra!!!
Post a Comment