Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Highlights from 2013

Highlights from 2013!


In January, Lesha, Natasha and I with ALL of our kids met up in Bellevue.
It was a weekend of loudness, FUN, Chuck E Cheese, Red Robin and a priceline hotel! 
A highlight for the cousins for sure!! 
Check out the spiral staircase in Lesha's hotel room! :) 
I am so very thankful for my sisters, for all of my siblings! 
And these cousins making memories --it's pretty great.



Oren Paul! #1 highlight, our bonus baby! Our hoped for miracle.












A FUN, wonderful, SUMMER!! 
With a content baby, lots of FUN at the water park! 
A trip to Lynden, baseball and hours of fun in our yard.

On August 8th, Vance and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! 

Also, we enjoyed SUNCADIA with my whole family, mid August.




Sibling love... a highlight for sure

Last fall, Vance, Merit, Willem, John, Fischer, Alex, Kelcy, Jeff and Vic had an Alaskan
Adventure!! I think this trip was a highlight of 2013



The Nutcracker


Time with friends and family...



Wow! Merit has some fans!! 
Pictured here: Gramma Kris, Grandpa Vic, Merit,Willem, Vance, Hazel, Sandy and Matt! 








Nellie girl, good dog, great friend







Matters of the heart...
prayer matters.






This year has been full of blessings. I am thankful for God's plan. 
I am thankful for our family, our health, memories made and what the future holds!! 
Happy New Year! 







No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...