Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
6 comments:
that is sweetness...and i'm jealous of you big pretty pictures..i can't get mine that big..there is no "xlg" option like you were telling me...oh well! i give up!
Awwwww, Hazel is soooooo cute!!!
Love the photos of Hazel!
Michele! She is absolutely precious!!! Wow, she's changing so fast and I love that sweet little smile of hers. I bet you can't get enough. Thanks for sharing these darling shots of Miss Hazel!
Awww...how sweet!
She is going to love the camera if she doesn't already. SO cute.
Post a Comment