Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
12 comments:
Your property is gorgeous! What a fun relaxing walk. Makes me want to get Lane out to the beach and see what we can find.
I've always been slightly jealous of your home and property.:) What beautiful pics.
Beautiful! You are so blessed to be out there!
Just beautiful! Bryan came and got me this morning to show me all the wild turkeys we had visit. Before I could get the camera out they had all flown away. I was slightly disappointed.
Really beautiful sight. Thanks for sharing....
What can I say....Beautiful! Your so talented! :)
How fun! And those are fabulous pictures!
What great pictures. I especially like the pic of the bird pirched on the blade of grass (or wherever that is) So peaceful.
Neato Michele,
Were the boys with you.
My guess is no. It looks like you had a quiet time with Rudy and Betty. The deer is awesome.
I guess I have some catching up to do with your blog! What great pictures!! Thank you for helping us admire God's beautiful creation! You do a great job showing it off!
hey i found you! cute blog!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment