What a great weekend! My dad, brothers, Matt's friend Stephanie, my sisters and their families, Vance, Merit, Will and I enjoyed a weekend of laughter in Plain, WA, just outside of Leavenworth. We stayed at "Oma Lodge." The cousins had a wonderful time playing. The weather was beautiful, the lodge provided plenty of room for our big group and we enjoyed laughing and making memories. Can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
These two cards made with love (and some fabulous Close to My Heart supplies) are to be given away to some lucky blogger! Just leave a comm...
1 comment:
How wonderfully relaxing it must have been, it sure looks great!
Post a Comment