Super simple, super fun. On the first set I did matching envelopes. I love bamboo (CTMH) cardstock along with a few other shades. I cut a 12x12 paper into 4" x 12" pieces, then cut those in half. So I had 6 4"x6" strips, folded them in half and it makes for a nice small note card.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Card making Wednesday :)
Super simple, super fun. On the first set I did matching envelopes. I love bamboo (CTMH) cardstock along with a few other shades. I cut a 12x12 paper into 4" x 12" pieces, then cut those in half. So I had 6 4"x6" strips, folded them in half and it makes for a nice small note card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
2 comments:
You were busy today! I really like all your cards. I love the simplicity of them!
Very cute cards!
Post a Comment