Wednesday, May 12, 2021

May 12


I love spring! My chickens do too! 

 My computer needed a check up... and now some doctoring. So I update from my phone. My vision is not great (Close up)  and I fail to get used to wearing my glasses. 

This days are really busy, sometimes hard, and mostly fun. 


The kids are doing great in school! I love their learning and their socializing.

The last weeks of Merit’s senior year have me teary and nostalgic. 

Our home is sometimes filled with unmade decisions, moments that are fleeting, personalities that try to work together, sometimes things not coming easily... I am guessing the same could be said for many households.  

I taught kinder Monday, PE Tuesday, and will teach 5th tomorrow. I ran 20 errands today and made an effort to get my ducks in a row. My ducks are not in a row. However, the effort was made.

Time is fleeting and soaking up the special moments is important.




No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...