Tuesday, May 1, 2018
We are definitely enjoying spring. Our weather these past couple of weeks has been wonderful.
Last night, two friends and I drove out to Royal City to New Life Fellowship there.
Lynn Frey (She is a pastor's wife. She lives in Moses Lake) spoke. The topic was loss and grief. She shared a lot about her own journey. I was a bit afraid that if I let a tear slip, many would begin to fall.
She did such a nice job sharing her journey and also talking about the importance of being ANCHORED. Anchored in Christ, hope secured.
The whole evening was special. The desserts were amazing! Each table hostess did a fantastic job on their table. The singing, the prayer, the speaker... it was all really special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment