At play... Calico Critters are the cutest little toys. We are having a lot of fun with them.
Oren loves trucks and trains
We are supposed to get more snow today.
I never, typically, get my fill of winter. I believe that this year I have.
The kids have had a lot of fun playing in it! I love our hills out back, makes for good sledding fun!
And after the winter we have had, those first spring blooms will feel oh so sweet.
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
These two cards made with love (and some fabulous Close to My Heart supplies) are to be given away to some lucky blogger! Just leave a comm...
No comments:
Post a Comment