Sunday, August 21, 2016

Highlights

We have had some highlights over the past couple of weeks.
Seeing Lissa, Travis and the girls in Lynden was one. Oren stayed with them all day while we got to enjoy the FAIR with Tasha and kids, Rob, Lesha and kids and Kristen and girls. Those visits, so good for the soul. And Oren feels so comfortable with Lissa and family and they are so good to him!
Being able to connect with and make memories with family there is special. ! Grandparent time, extra special. I got two good visits in with Grandma Alma. The kids got an evening with Stan and Adie. We BBQ'd at my dads one night.
There was cousin fun too.
I do wish that drive was not so long. But it was a weekend well spent.

The boys have gotten shoes for school. Other than that, no other shopping. No clothes, no classroom supplies. The first day of school date is sneaking up too quickly. I had better kick in gear, but saying goodbye to summer break will not be easy. Merit registers for 8th grade tomorrow.

The Moses Lake Fair was also fun! Especially admiring the sheep, horses, chickens, rabbits... and the livestock auction.

I liked the rodeo! And that ended up being a date night for me and Vance.

We have two growing, thriving ADORABLE foster kitties! Taking care of this pair has been so fun!

Carly and Ryan's "after party" was last night and was a blast! So many fun people to visit with. The food was delicious, the company great and I loved celebrating Ryan and Carly.

I may get to see BOTH of my sisters this next week! Our side of the mountains! Can't wait!




No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...