Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
These two cards made with love (and some fabulous Close to My Heart supplies) are to be given away to some lucky blogger! Just leave a comm...
3 comments:
such great pictures michele, you do such a good job! kaia and camry are so cute and look so old, i love lucy and rick and you did such an awsome job capturing their family!
How fun! These little models you have are so adorable too!
Michele those are soooo good! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment