Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
These two cards made with love (and some fabulous Close to My Heart supplies) are to be given away to some lucky blogger! Just leave a comm...

6 comments:
How cute. Love the ones with sepia.
These pics are very cute.:) Adeline has that same yellow polka dot dress. I love it! Michelle, you are looking adorable by the way!
don't know why I put 2 "L"s in your name! sorry 'bout that.:)
Those are great!
Michele~
What precious little ones!!
Have a beautiful Memorial weekend!
Hugs~T
These are ADORABLE!!!!!
Post a Comment