
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...

4 comments:
What a beautiful family! These turned out great!
Love the first pic of Jessica and Mackenkie!
Oh how big my little niece is getting and how cute she is! Michele you take such wonderful pictures!
Hi Michele,
I am a blogging buddy of Debbie at Sandy Toes.
Wow! Great pictures! Beautiful family too.
Post a Comment